Antique French Botanical Print - Le Bananier
- French vintage print
- Botanical Art
- By É. Dennis in 1843
- Size A3 (297 mm x 420mm / 11,7 x 16,5 inch.)
- Printed in London on textured natural white paper 180 gsm
- White border of roughly 1 cm.
Botanical illustrations like Le Bananier have been incredibly important for centuries to help identify and study all sorts of plants.
This colourful banana trees were created by French botanical artist, lithographer and horticulturist É. Denisse. He collected and researched plants for their pharmaceutical and culinary properties.
The Le Bananier A3 print has been digitally enhanced to enable the finest quality of detailing, the rich tones and colour combinations stand out against the natural ecru background and French text.
Create your own botanical collection combining different prints from our Botanical Art collection!
Paper Size: A3 (297 x 420 mm/ 11.7 x 16.5 inch.)
The print is sold unframed, however we can frame it for you in a natural, white or black 400 mm x 500 mm wooden frame option available at an additional £30.
Important: Framed artwork will only be available for pick up only.
The black frame comes with black background paper.
The natural frame comes with an ecru background paper.
The white frame comes with a white background paper.
How do I purchase a framed print?
- Send us an e-mail to email@example.com or DM us on Instagram with the print that you would like to purchase and the colour of the frame.
- We will send you a link for the payment and will arrange a suitable date and time for collection at our 91 Brick Lane shop.