Buttercup Baobab - Egyptian Cotton Unisex Socks
- Egyptian Cotton Socks by French brand Bonne Maison
- Part of the 'Labyrinthe' Collection; with each theme telling a story
- Mid-calf length socks to showcase the design in any outfit
- Long-lasting, machine washable and unisex socks
The Buttercup Baobab Socks are part of French brand Bonne Maison's latest collection of Egyptian Cotton socks. Every Bonne Maison sock collection depict different stories and themes, this one being part of the 'Labyrinthe' collection which sees us lost in a sixties inspired maze.
Through the maze we roam fields, greeting farmers on tractors, sheep and sunsets and children hand picking flowers. The path concludes with giant baobabs, (as depicted with these socks), with a final snake feasting on the animals to complete the maze.
Wearing Bonne Maison socks means carrying a story with every step and sparking curiosity with expert design and long lasting materials. These Buttercup Baobab socks are mid-calf length and are machine washable at 30/40°C.
90% cotton, 8% Polyamide, 2% Elastane.
- Machine washable at 30/40°C.
Fancy learning more about this Independent Brand? Discover the colourful world of Bonne Maison with our interview over on our blog.
Check out our full range of Bonne Maison Unisex socks here!