Ochre Indienne - Egyptian Cotton Unisex Socks
- Egyptian Cotton Socks by French brand Bonne Maison
- Part of the 'Cauchemar' Collection; with each theme telling a story
- Mid-calf length socks to showcase the design in any outfit
- Long-lasting, machine washable and unisex socks
The Ochre Indienne Socks are part of French brand Bonne Maison's latest collection of Egyptian Cotton socks. Every Bonne Maison sock collection depict different stories and themes, this one being part of the 'Cauchemar' collection which sees us lost in a quirky scene out of Tim Burton’s “Edward Scissorhands”.
Get ready for spooky 80’s designs full of blues, violets and blacks with spicy ochre accents!
Wearing Bonne Maison socks means carrying a story with every step and sparking curiosity with expert design and long lasting materials. These Ochre Indienne socks are mid-calf length and are machine washable at 30/40°C.
90% cotton, 8% Polyamide, 2% Elastane.
- Machine washable at 30/40°C.
Fancy learning more about this Independent Brand? Discover the colourful world of Bonne Maison with our interview over on our blog.
Check out our full range of Bonne Maison Unisex socks here!