Ruby Throated Hummingbird by Audubon - Vintage Bird Print
- Vintage Bird Print
- This Print belongs to the book The Birds of America
- By naturalist and painter John J. Audubon
- Printed in London on textured natural white paper 180 gsm
- Size A3 (297 mm x 420mm / 11.7 x 16.5 inch.)
This Vintage Bird Print features Ruby Throated Hummingbirds, the most common hummingbird in the East of the Mississippi River in North America. We can see the hummingbirds feeding nectar in this vintage bird print by naturalist and painter John J. Audubon.
This stunning illustration has been digitally enhanced to enable the finest quality detailing, the white background is the perfect base to enrich the rich tones of reds, yellows and greens.
Check our full collection of Bird Prints.
Paper Size: A3 (297 mm x 420mm / 11.7 x 16.5 inch.)
The print is sold unframed, however we can frame it for you in a natural, white or black 400 mm x 500 mm wooden frame option available at an additional £30.
Important: Framed artwork will only be available for pick up only.
The black frame comes with black background paper.
The natural frame comes with an ecru background paper.
The white frame comes with a white background paper.
How do I purchase a framed print?
- Send us an e-mail to email@example.com or DM us on Instagram with the print that you would like to purchase and the colour of the frame.
- We will send you a link for the payment and will arrange a suitable date and time for collection at our 91 Brick Lane shop.