Vintage Crab Scientific Study - Vintage Aquatic Print
- Vintage Aquatic Print of a Crab Scientific Study circa 1898-1899
- Digital Print of a lithograph taken from a deep-sea expedition
- A classic botanical bathroom print with framing options available
- Size A3 (297 mm x 420mm / 11.7 x 16.5 inch.)
- Printed in London on textured natural white paper 180 gsm.
This Vintage Crab Print is taken from a scientific study created during a German deep-sea expedition circa 1898-1899 aboard the steamer 'Valdivia'.
Included in this print are original scientific notes and type, a Marine Biology Laboratory stamp of approval and of course a highly detailed and vibrant illustration of a deep water crab.
We recommend this as a great bathroom print or perhaps in the kitchen for seafood lovers. You can complete the look by mounting and framing this botanical print with our framing service, more details can be found below.
Check our full collection of Coral Reef Prints here and if you'd like to continue the Aquatic theme and take a look at our Vintage Fish Studies too where you'll find Ernst Haeckel aquatic studies and fish studies by Louis Renard.
Paper Size: A3 (297 mm x 420mm / 11.7 x 16.5 inch.)
The print is sold unframed, however we can frame it for you in a natural, white or black 400 mm x 500 mm wooden frame option available at an additional £30.
Important: Framed artwork will only be available for pick up only.
The black frame comes with black background paper.
The natural frame comes with an ecru background paper.
The white frame comes with a white background paper.
How do I purchase a framed print?
- Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Instagram with the print that you would like to purchase and the colour of the frame.
- We will send you a link for the payment and will arrange a suitable date and time for collection at our 91 Brick Lane shop.