Trygon Russellii Stingray by J. E. Gray - Vintage Aquatic Print
- Vintage Aquatic Artwork by John Edward Gray
- This Vintage Print studies the Trygon Russellii Stingray
- Printed in London on textured natural white paper 180 gsm
- Digitally enhanced print of J. E. Gray's original 19th century study
- Size A3 (297 mm x 420mm / 11.7 x 16.5 inch.)
This Vintage Aquatic Print features John Edward Gray's study of a Trygon Russellii Stingray, also know as Russell's Stingray. This vintage print originates from the book Illustrations of Indian Zoology (1830-34) and was published by 17th century London publishers Parbury, Allen and Co.
This print has been digitally enhanced to enable the highest level of detail and colour to fully showcase this vintage aquatic print. We believe this Stingray Wall Art makes for a perfect bathroom print or as part of your home gallery collection. Seeking a frame? We've got you covered! You can find more details below.
Paper Size: A3 (297 mm x 420mm / 11.7 x 16.5 inch.)
The print is sold unframed, however we can frame it for you in a natural, white or black 400 mm x 500 mm wooden frame option available at an additional £30.
Important: Framed artwork will only be available for pick up only.
The black frame comes with black background paper.
The natural frame comes with an ecru background paper.
The white frame comes with a white background paper.
How do I purchase a framed print?
- Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Instagram with the print that you would like to purchase and the colour of the frame.
- We will send you a link for the payment and will arrange a suitable date and time for collection at our 91 Brick Lane shop.