Blue Crab Study by J. Ellsworth De Kay - Vintage Aquatic Print
- Vintage Aquatic Print by James Ellsworth De Kay
- Illustration depicting a blue crab aka a Lupa decanta
- Taken from the book; Zoology of New York (1842 - 1844)
- A great bathroom print with framing options available
- Size A3 (297 mm x 420mm / 11.7 x 16.5 inch.)
- Printed in London on textured natural white paper 180 gsm.
Vintage Aquatic Print by James Ellsworth De Kay featuring an illustrative study of a Blue Crab aka a Lupa decanta. This aquatic study has been taken for the book 'Zoology of New York' dating back to 1842 - 1844.
This A3 vintage print has been digitally enhanced to enable a high resolution print of the original study. We think this aquatic themed print will look great framed in a bathroom or in the kitchen as a culinary inspired artwork, for custom framing see more details below.
Check out our full collection of Coral Reef Prints here and if you'd like to continue the Aquatic theme and a further look at our Vintage Fish Studies too where you'll find jellyfish, stingrays and fishes!
Paper Size: A3 (297 mm x 420mm / 11.7 x 16.5 inch.)
The print is sold unframed, however we can frame it for you in a natural, white or black 400 mm x 500 mm wooden frame option available at an additional £30.
Important: Framed artwork will only be available for pick up only.
The black frame comes with black background paper.
The natural frame comes with an ecru background paper.
The white frame comes with a white background paper.
How do I purchase a framed print?
- Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Instagram with the print that you would like to purchase and the colour of the frame.
- We will send you a link for the payment and will arrange a suitable date and time for collection at our 91 Brick Lane shop.